Torna alla lista annunci
PR & Communication Internship/Full-time Placement in Shanghai, China
The host company is in PR and Marketing industry. It was founded in 2000 in Shanghai. It is a boutique PR agency with a small but highly creative team. It is dedicated in providing unique and creative marketing solutions for its clients. Services the host company provides include Company Branding, Marketing Communications, New Media Operation as well as Event Planning.
The host company is always looking for individuals who are highly creative with unique observation and passions for the public relationship industry.
• Building relationships with media contacts through regular formal or informal communications;
• Planning and writing of news and PR material;
• Translate some material in English or Chinese;
• Clipping reports;
• Proposal writing and event coordination.
• University degree or above, preferably graduating on entertainment marketing, social digital and Public relation major
• Positive, good communication skills
• Good organizational skills,team work spirit and results-oriented attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in mandarin or English
• Have passion for PR industry
• Monthly Stipend if stays more than 3 months
• Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
• Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
• Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
• Visa assistance
This opportunity requires participation fee. For.
For students from other countries, price details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/onsite-internship-in-china
For students from mainland China & Hongkong, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life & Travel suggestions
• Possible stipend at work
• Regular monthly networking events
• Cultural activities
• 24/7 support
• Completion certificate & Reference letter
• Full-time job recommendations
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to website www.asia-internship.com to apply
Asia Internship provides affordable internship and volunteering programs to students who want to expand their career development or gain a valuable experience in Asia. We run programs in China, Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam. Thailand, Laos and so on.